With Christmas in just over two weeks, we’re sharing 9 of our Christmas gift wrapping essentials to help you prepare for the busy wrapping season ahead.
1. Let’s start with the basics – you need paper, and lots of it! Here’s where our Daily Christmas Paper Set steps up to the plate. With 36 sheets of pretty designs you’ll have plenty to play with.
2. Giving home made treats? You might want to get a few of our Kraft Ziplock Bags. Combining ziplock freshness with the beauty of kraft paper, it’s a match made in heaven.
3. If subtlety is your thing then you’ll want some of our Glass Tape. Clear cello tape with beautiful designs, it’s also great for decorating glass jars.
4. Wondering how you can jazz up your gift of cash or vouchers? Our Patterned Envelopes are just what you need!
5. Nothing says Christmas like classic red and white. Our gorgeous Thick Red Twine looks great with minimum effort needed!
7. Sometimes you can get stuck wrapping a weird shaped present. Gift Boxes to the rescue! We have a great mix of shapes and sizes to help you out.
8. Want to show off your Christmas treats? Grab a few of our Clear Gift Bags – they look cute and you can still see what’s inside.
So now that we’ve equipped you with what you need, let the wrapping begin!