Still one of our all-time favourite projects, our Valentine’s Day cards from last year are just so darn cute! We created 7 adorable designs for you to share with your sweetheart to show just how much you truly love them. After all, what is Valentine’s Day without a corny pun!?
Click here for the free printables and step-by-step instructions.
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner we thought some love-inspired craft was definitely called for (because we always need a “reason” to craft!). Here we share 7 Valentine’s projects, starting with oh-so-simple and working our way up to yes-i-am-dedicated-to-my-craft. Let’s go!
1. Washi Tape Heart
Cover the front of a big paper heart with red washi tape (because red is the colour of love!) and write your message of undying love on the back. Extra points for stitching a message on a cute paper bag to present your heartfelt love letter.
2. Scattered Hearts
Create a trail of fabulous little hearts leading your valentine to their surprise. Stamp the hearts with your lover’s initials so they can be sure they are on the right trail!
3. Wrapped with Love
Make your valentine feel special with some loved-up wrapping goodness. Cute little tags and strips of heart washi tape are easily done and look adorable.
4. Pretty Heart Garlands
Decorate your space with pretty heart garlands to add to the loving vibe. You could create multiple short garlands or a single long garland depending on the space you are working with.
5. Pop-up Hearts Card
Add some dimension to your Valentine’s card with mini pop-up hearts. Your love will leap off the card! (well almost…)
6. Rosette of Love
Wear your love with pride and make a cute rosette for your one true love.
7. Pleated Heart Pin
A labour of love, this gorgeous pleated heart pin is sure to get some attention! (although it may be from other passionate crafters, but passion is passion right?)
We hope you try out some of these sweet loving ideas! xx
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching! This year we made some adorable little cards using the Dailylike Fabric Stickers. The cute patterns were a perfect way to express the gooey feelings we have for that special someone. The best part is, you can make them too – and they’re totally customisable! We’ve provided free PDF templates for you to use. So go ahead, download the templates, pick your Fabric Stickers then get crafty and send some love that says “Look what I made for you!”
1. Start by choosing and downloading the printable template(s) of your choice. (Click on the link under each image for the printable PDF)
Peanut Butter + Jelly – Valentine’s Printable
Pizza My Heart – Valentine’s Printable
Hello Sailor – Valentine’s Printable
Light Up My Life – Valentine’s Printable
Love Is Sweet – Valentine’s Printable
Butter Half – Valentine’s Printable
Ape About You – Valentine’s Printable
2. Print your chosen design onto A4 card stock. (It helps to make sure there is no page scaling when you print.)
3. Cut along the dotted line to separate your stencil templates from the card itself. Then cut out each of the stencil silhouettes from the template half.
4. Select the fabric stickers you would like to use and trace each silhouette shape onto the back of your chosen fabric stickers. Make sure you have the shapes face down when tracing (i.e. printed side down) so that your design will be the right way when you stick them onto your card.
5. Once you have traced all of your fabric sticker pieces, use scissors to cut out these shapes. Place the cut-out pieces onto your card so you get an idea on spacing and where you want to stick each piece. Once you are happy with the layout, simply peel off the backing paper and stick each piece in place.
6. Finished! Your card is ready to write lovely words in and send to your sweetheart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
This project was created by Dailylike Australia.